[App_rpt-users] simpleusb

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Nov 3 17:17:47 UTC 2013

Lee,

 Are you talking about the nodesetup.sh script? There is no mention of simpleusb in there.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

From: N7LD at aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 11:24:30 -0500
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] simpleusb
To: doug at crompton.com

What I have done is enter nodesetup and it then asks you if you want
simpleusb.
It changes it for you and then you can bail out of it.
Lee

In a message dated 11/2/2013 11:13:25 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,