[App_rpt-users] Changing commands

Richard Szajkowski va3rzs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 20:55:11 UTC 2013

Thank you to the group and my friends , I have done what I set out to do, I will bookmark all this info so if I can help some one down the road I can pass it along

All I want to do is move command *73 to disconnect all nodes , so that all the linking systems use the same command

Thanks

Richard Szajkowski