[App_rpt-users] I paid for the sip but...

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 02:59:39 UTC 2013

If you are referring to the sip via allstar try not waiting for the dial
tone and to call your office do it like this
*619859518557

assuming *6 the default Autopatch up code in your rpt.conf
if you program the local area code then you can just do *69518557

hope that helps

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*