[App_rpt-users] Dual PL Tone? Possible?

Bob Roszkowski bob at w5evh.org
Tue Nov 5 19:29:37 UTC 2013

Could it be possible to have 2 pl tones on a repeater?  Here is what I was
thinking, if somone wanted to talk on the link, they could use PL tone A.
Then, If someone wanted to use the repeater locally and not transmit over
the link, they can use PL tone B.  I understand you can put the system in
monitor mode, but this would be a nice option with out having to
reconfigure the repeater.  I could see this useful if Skywarn was activated
and they don't want to tie up the link but still be able to talk to them if
needed.

Just my random thought of the day.

boB - W5EVH