[App_rpt-users] Dual PL Tone? Possible?

Angelo Glorioso n5uxt at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 13:35:28 UTC 2013

Now this has possibilities.. :-)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jon Rorke
  Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 6:57 AM
  Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Dual PL Tone? Possible?

  Yes App_Rpt does support multi tone. I have done it.

  If you use the defined default tone then your signal goes out over the repeater and any links connected.

  If you use one of the alternate tones defined then only the repeater works locally and your signal doesnt not go out on any connected links.

  [usbNODE#]

  hdwtype=0
  rxboost=1
  txboost=1
  rxctcssrelax=1
  txctcssdefault=103.5
  rxctcssfreqs=103.5,136.5,156.7
  txctcssfreqs=103.5,136.5,156.7
  ;rxctcssoverride=0
  ;carrierfrom=usbinvert
  carrierfrom=dsp
  ;ctcssfrom=no
  ctcssfrom=dsp
  rxdemod=flat
  txprelim=yes
  txlimonly=no
  txtoctype=phase
  txmixa=composite
  txmixb=no
  invertptt=0
  duplex=1
  rxondelay=0
  rxnoisefiltype=0
  eeprom=0

  #includeifexists custom/usbradio.conf

  From the above example from usbradio.conf you can see that the default tone is 103.5 but it will aslo work on 136.5 and 156.7.

  But if you use the non default tones it only works in local mode.

  Jon VA3RQ