[App_rpt-users] Remote base

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Tue Nov 12 14:17:47 UTC 2013

Works fine. I haven’t used this for a couple of years but when I did it works fine. The 857 and 957 look identical as far as control goes.

I also modified the source for app_rpt.c to allow more than just ham band operation, but I can’t find the source that I modified. But it worked fine was able to tune PL tones, etc. I wanted to put it back on but lots of other things got in the way. But it indeed works very nicely. Jim did need to modify some control timing issues that are common with 857 and 897’s, but that is fixed and configurable.

GeorgeC
W2DB
Cedar Park, TX