[App_rpt-users] Dial plan question

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Nov 17 19:52:12 UTC 2013

I think I will, like you say, have to put a series of dial commands with different extension masks to do it. The following should work from what I see in examples but I have not been able to get it to work....

[pbx_server]
switch => IAX2/user:pw at 192.168.0.2/default

Of course with proper username and pw, ip, and context for the server.

But when I do this I only get the following trace at the server and an incomplete call. Perhaps I am missing how this works. My understanding was that if a call hit this context it would send it to the remote server for processing with its dial plan.

slate*CLI>
    -- Accepted AUTHENTICATED TBD call from 192.168.0.124

Anyone ever used switch?
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio