[App_rpt-users] ACiD install issue

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 03:36:51 UTC 2013

Acid download md5 sum try googling an MD5 hash program for your computer,
assuming you are burning
in windows/Mac... should be this: 13308d782f43d454bc78e6dea705cf7b
 At least that is the old hash I have and just downloaded the current Acid
not Pickle etc...

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*