[App_rpt-users] XIPAR

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Mon Nov 25 04:36:48 UTC 2013

I did use it but now only on my one ACiD box. XIPAR has a problem currently
with not being able to shut off echolink telemetry. But if that does not
bother you, then we are all set.
Do a core set verbose 99 and see the messages that are coming out to see if
any attempt is being made.. If so, see what the failure is.