[App_rpt-users] Dynamic DHS Service

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 16:36:28 UTC 2013

Each router I have has different firmware so I can use any DNS provider. 2 of my router use
DD-WRT firmware and one uses tomato firmware. Knowing that, I have 3 different DNS.
noip-ip.com, it has to be renewed every month but its free.
Dyn.com/dns is free only if you have a D-link router and I do, so for the past 2 years
I haven't had an e-mail from then concerning expiration.
freedns.org is my favorite because it's free too and they don't expire or send the monthly
e-mails.  It was not easy to set up but once I did, it has been flawless.  I found this site helpful
because I'm using DD-WRT firmware

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Dynamic_DNS

JK