[App_rpt-users] dmk uri question

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Nov 27 16:42:45 UTC 2013

On 11/27/2013 10:51 AM, Greg wrote:
> Looking to buy another uri. What is the advantage of the uri with
> eeprom? Also if anyone has an extra they are willing to part with, let
> me know..

When your system disk craters, you have your settings in an eprom, or
move the URI to another computer after the system craters, the settings
travel with the URI.

I have no spares, usually you get them from DMK in less time than you
would haggling over a price, waiting for someone to get to the post
office, ship them, etc.

Coast to coast is 3 days priority mail every time I get them.