[App_rpt-users] ACID Centos6

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 05:42:54 UTC 2013

Ireally do get audio, and have actually tester the node as I left it in service a few days despite the ripple.
As for ALSA opposed to OSS I dont understand.  I lile Ham radio although I'm new to Linux. The only help I've been
able to offer will comes from the funny orange button at the Allstarlink.org site.
JK