[App_rpt-users] ACID System Administrators Guide

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Mon Oct 7 16:41:43 UTC 2013

Tim..
This is what I'm looking for: http://kd3su.us/allStar/acid-sysadmin.pdf

I see none of this sort of info on your site. At least in my 10 mins of
looking.

There are lines in the usbradio.conf and rpt.conf  that are not in the
manual listed above or on your site. The manual that is in the link
above is 5 years old and has not been updated that I can find.
An explanation of the line in the .conf files as to what it does, and
the variables that can be put into those lines would be very helpful for
those wanting to get their nodes up and running with the mini mun amount
of fuss.

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY