[App_rpt-users] Intermittent DTMF Decode?

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 8 01:12:40 UTC 2013

No need to do that. I see the decoded data on the screen while in
Asterisk. Tells me the digit and the duration of the digit.

Sometimes it decodes and sometimes it doesn't.

This is the only thing I have found wrong with running Asterisk on a
VMWare Player in Windows7.  I can control the node perfectly with
keyboard commands.
If it really is VMWare Player causing the issue.

73
Jim W7RY