[App_rpt-users] Transmit audio delay

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 20:29:30 UTC 2013

I've experienced the exact same issue as in your explanation.  I have an Alinco with a URI
simplex configuration that transceivers to a hub repeater linking repeaters in different towns.
If rxondelay= xxx is set too high, the first word or two is chopped off.  Your issue may be
of a different nature, so I'd be interested to hear what your findings are.
JK