[App_rpt-users] ARRL WAS Re: App_rpt-users Digest, Vol 56, Issue 28

pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 12 16:20:47 UTC 2013

To prevent any of this un welcome stuff I removed any telemetry for network connection from echolink on my repeater system, and I am reading to find out if I can do the same for allstar connect/diconnect message.

first it is pretty anoying to have those  message played on a net, and if we dont know they are there, people that usely just drive by dont rupture the flow of our qso.

from time to time one will stop and fire a call on the repeater, and those are welcome cause we are not annoyed by the other connection.

Envoyé de mon iPad