[App_rpt-users] Router issue

Jon Rorke jrorke at cogeco.ca
Wed Oct 16 12:05:20 UTC 2013

If you have 2 boxes on the same router then each box must have a
different port. PC #1 should be on 4569 but PC #2 must be on some other
port number like 4568. Otherwise there is a port conflict in the router.
To change the ports on the PC #2 you will have to edit the IAX.conf file
(Change Bind port to 4568) and also change the port defined for the
server on the Allstar website for the node on the #2 pc.

They way it is now the router does not know what incoming packets are
for pc #1 or #2 because both are on the same port.

Jon VA3RQ