[App_rpt-users] allstar control

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 21:40:49 UTC 2013

Ive been called an idiot on occasion for different reasons, so we need to examine the word idiot.
There are idiots that block nodes and nodes that block idiots.  If you must know, the extensions .conf
is one way to block nodes.  do it under [check_route], or remove the node number from the rc.updatenodelist.
Another other way is the iptables, just block the IP address.  Check with the guys out here on win. They are the best
blockers on the planet.
I know one other way that can stop unauthorized / malicious access causing interference,  turn off the computer.
Sounds like a smart remark, but a sysop should have that ability do just that; remote or local.

JK