[App_rpt-users] Got my uri

Richard Szajkowski va3rzs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 14:18:04 UTC 2013

Thank you nano looks like what I used to use , did not like vi ,

So I think I have every thing set up , the green light on the uri is blinking , red light is not

I see the node on the web portal (27155)

Can some on try and connect , I think I have every thing set up correct , today I will be building a cable to go to my RLC2a controller , then I can set levels

I am thinking for the cable an old printer cable with one end chopped off should work

What have you used ??

Richard Szajkowski