[App_rpt-users] Nodenames repository

Robert A. Poff WB3AWJ wb3awj at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 21:27:34 UTC 2013

Brian posted an article on allstarnode.com about WAN-RS node names.

http://www.allstarnode.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=110

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to start an archive somewhere?
Some extra drive space on someone's node might suffice for a while.
The one's I have are on the average only 20-30 KB in length.