[App_rpt-users] Anyone have any ideas?

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 18 18:04:38 UTC 2013

Ahh. no... that "solution", in fact, would probably be in the category of "Incongruous, July 4 1776"... :-)

That is an error which means that your stuff in the portal is not configured for
providing download-able configuration data.

You need to have the parameters and information for your server(s)/node(s) set up
with VALID and APPROPRIATE information, so that it can be downloaded, IF you want
to do it that way.

Otherwise, you dont need to download from the portal.

Jim