[App_rpt-users] Liney and AllMon

David Osborn david.osborn at manx.net
Sun Oct 20 17:42:16 UTC 2013

Thanks Tim.

I use SSH port forwarding to get to my remote nodes, and the "out of the
box" manager.conf worked fine, with bindaddr set to 127.0.0.1 on the Acid
boxes.

I've just had a chat with Jim and he poked and prodded and commented out
bindaddr, which then allowed him remote access on my Limey box.

All I need to do now is close-off 5038 from the public again and get the SSH
working!

Thanks to you, and also Jim for taking the trouble to call me about this.

David