[App_rpt-users] iaxRPT - how are accounts stored?

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 19:00:19 UTC 2013

Hi Scott.

Many thanks for your help, I would have never even guessed it was in the
Windows registry!

That appears to make my plans impossible then, as I dont think the chaps I
had in mind would want to go poking about in their registry.

Still, it is interesting to know and I thank you for taking the time to
have a look and reply to my question. Much appreciated Scott.

Very best regards,

Matt
G4RKY