[App_rpt-users] App_rpt audio recording ( archive ) bug

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 27 20:47:47 UTC 2013

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your time looking into this - I'm trying to work out how I got
it wrong!

I will go and try it again now but it seems really odd that I was able to
fix the problem by just replacing and recompiling app_rpt.c using version
0.303 - this fixed the issue.

Yes a file was created but it was silent.

I dont know if it is significant but I was using duplex mode 0 in my
rpt.conf.

Kind regards and thanks again,

Matt