[App_rpt-users] Beginner Help - Echolink and Allstar

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Thu Oct 31 17:51:27 UTC 2013

It seems you must have something configured wrong.  My allstar systems work
just fine for both inbound and outbound echolink.  No problems.  It even
works with multiple inbound and multiple outbound in any combination of
echolink and allstarlink.  I used a standard installation of ACID.  So.....
Why do you say what you said?  Is it really unusual that my systems work so
well for both inbound and outbound connections?
Chuck  WB9UUS