[App_rpt-users] RXONDELAY not working?

Steve Passmore k6kya at hokeynet.net
Mon Sep 2 22:01:32 UTC 2013

Jim,  thanks for fixing that.   I've had a node sitting in the corner for
about 6 months because I needed that function.

Steve

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Jim Duuuude <telesistant at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Well, it was indeed accurate that:
>
> 1) The "rxondelay" parameter in chan_simpleusb did not work or have any
> effect.
> 2) The software *DID* indeed fully and correctly support the "rxondelay"
> feature, with
>      one very specific exception: The parameter was *NEVER* read from the
> config file!!
>
> All I have to say on my part is: "DUH!!"
>
> The new version (one line change) which fixes this will appear publicly in
> SVN at 7:15 PDT this
> evening.
>
> Jim WB6NIL
>

> ------------------------------
> Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 21:36:08 -0700
> From: cypresstower at yahoo.com
> To: k5tra at austin.rr.com; george at dyb.com; app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
>
> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] RXONDELAY not working?
>
> Rgr Tom, "I am using usbradio.conf".  Should have realized you were
> referring to.  I have a mobile node with limey linux and simpleusb.conf.  I
> owe you one so I'll test it and see what I come up with.
> Thanks

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential
privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem,
no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the
intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes
an irritating social fauxpas. No animals were harmed in the transmission of
this email, although the mutt next door is living on borrowed time, let me
tell you.