[App_rpt-users] Setting System Time

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Thu Sep 5 06:03:06 UTC 2013

On anything but the fastest multicore systems , I have found that when
using usbradio and running ntpd, it will cause anomalies in the repeater
sound.  My solution is to not run ntpd, but to just have a cron job that
runs ntpdate once an hour.  That way there is only one glitch in the sound
each hour.  Your mileage may vary.