[App_rpt-users] SIP VoIP for Asterisk

David KE6UPI dshaw at ke6upi.com
Thu Sep 5 16:58:56 UTC 2013

I'm sorry Dwaine what are you talking about? Sorry If I don't understand
what your talking about.

I have both a public Asterisk server and a local Asterisk server. I have
never had anyone connect and make a call that was not authenticated user..
Yes they try and fail2ban will block them. There are many way to stop
unwanted hackers on your server.

As for dialing 911 just make a dial plain to route to space if you want.

Google "Asterisk Security"

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+security

David