[App_rpt-users] SIP VoIP for Asterisk

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 5 19:24:28 UTC 2013

Double BRAVO-SIERRA!!

If that were true, a LOT of large business owners (some of which may even operate
large businesses :-) ) would be in jail, if they HAPPEN to have a phone system or even
worse, service from the "phone company", that requires dialing 9 to get an "outside line".

I bet even the police dept has to dial 9 to dial 911.

And as far as that goes, put the line in your pet tarantula's name, and make it clear to them
that the spider is more then willing to 'serve its time' for such a terrible transgressions!! :-)

Wholesale outbound telecom services, such as ones provided by most SIP providers, are *NOT*
"in your name", *NOR* do they even technically have a "phone number" or a "service address".
Just because you pay the bill for them does not, in any manner, construe that you are the end user
of the service.

Jim