[App_rpt-users] permit= echolink.conf

N7LD at aol.com N7LD at aol.com
Fri Sep 6 04:53:53 UTC 2013

Yes, you need to recompile after the change.
make upgrade, make svsrc  for Limey

In a message dated 9/5/2013 8:51:12 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cypresstower at yahoo.com writes:

Good call on  echolink permit list increase by changing the
EL_MAX_CALL_LIST  30 to  a larger number.  Did you have to  recompile.
Would you be kind enough to fill  us in on the details??? Thank you