[App_rpt-users] announcements

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Mon Sep 9 03:23:42 UTC 2013

Well we can agree to disagree on Allison's level. I don't find her too loud and none of our group has complained. We do have do have the telemdefault=2 because all the connects and disconnects are annoying at any level.

Having said that, I wish ACID had audio ducking not so much for Allison but for links on monitor. It's nice to monitor a link (my two meter repeater from UHF for example) and be able to talk over it and have the link audio duck a few dB.
--
Tim
:wq