[App_rpt-users] Not on status screen status.allstar.org

Keith@handscombe.co.uk keith at handscombe.co.uk
Wed Sep 11 17:34:47 UTC 2013

Evening all from the UK. I run node 2498 and all is running fine. I check the status screen on Allstars site and my node number is not listed.
When I try and login to the portal the syntax I get back is password is still outstanding so I am unable to login to portal or try reset password as its refreshes to the same screen in a loop.
I have tried IE9 and Firefox browser on different pc's both report the same fault.

On my node I can still ping stats.allstar.org and my node gets a reply

Any help would be great

Kind Regards

Keith Handscombe
Tel:  07940 849210