[App_rpt-users] Distorted audio in app_rpt/Allstar

Andreas Pleschutznig andy at ple.org
Thu Sep 12 00:49:46 UTC 2013

/etc/asterisk/rpt.conf
—
; Radio Repeater configuration file (for use with app_rpt)
;

[29886]                                 ; Change this to your assigned node number

rxchannel=Radio/usb29886
duplex=2
erxgain=-3
etxgain=3
;controlstates=controlstates
scheduler=schedule29886
morse=morse29886
macro=macro29886
functions=functions
phone_functions=functions
link_functions=functions
telemetry=telemetry
wait_times=wait-times
context =  radio
callerid = "Repeater" <0000000000>
idrecording = |iWQRM312
accountcode=RADIO
hangtime=0                              ; squelch tail hang time (in ms) (optional)
althangtime=0                           ; alternate squelch tail
totime=170000
idtime=0
politeid=3000

idtalkover=|iWQRM312
unlinkedct=ct1                          ; unlinked courtesy tone (optional) default is none
;remotect=ct3
linkunkeyct=ct1                        ; courtesy tone sent on link unkey
nolocallinkct=0                         ; Send unlinkedct instead of linkedct if another local node is connected to this node (hosted on the same PC)
nounkeyct=0                             ; Set to a 1 to eliminate courtesy tones and associated delays.
;eannmode=1                             ; Default: 1 = Say only node number on echolink connects
                                        ; 2 = say phonetic call sign only on echolink connects
                                        ; 3 = say phonetic call sign and node number on echolink connects
;connpgm=yourconnectprogram             ; Default: Disabled. Execute a program you specify on connect.
                                        ; passes 2 command line arguments to your program:
                                        ; 1. node number in this stanza (us)
                                        ; 2. node number being connected to us (them)
;discpgm=yourdisconnectprogram          ; Default: Disabled. Execute a program you specify on disconnect.
                                        ; passes 2 command line arguments to your program:
                                        ; 1. node number in this stanza (us)
                                        ; 2. node number being disconnected from us (them)
;lnkactenable=0                         ; Set to 1 to enable the link activity timer. Applicable to standard nodes only.
;lnkacttime=1800                        ; Link activity timer time in seconds.
;lnkactmacro=*52                        ; Function to execute when link activity timer expires.
;lnkacttimerwarn=30seconds              ; Message to play when the link activity timer has 30 seconds left.
;remote_inact_timeout=1800              ; Inactivity timer for remote base nodes only (set to 0 to disable).
;remote_timeout=3600                    ; Session time out for remote base. (set to 0 to disable)
;holdofftelem=0
beaconing=0
—

That what you asked?

--
Andreas Pleschutznig, Cell: (832) 633-7817, Sent: MacBook
 KA5PLE, Allstar: 29841, Echolonk: 884823