[App_rpt-users] Distorted audio in app_rpt/Allstar

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Thu Sep 12 03:41:53 UTC 2013

10-4, figured that out long time ago, but all the interest in using DSP in this and I thought it would work. It might on a different platform. I opened a Mantis ticket on it a few years ago. But it really is a reason to stick with PL decode and squelch as done by Motorola and GE, why re-invent the wheel? I have one remote “private” node using a HT10 and DSP. Works fine for what it is.

Georgec