[App_rpt-users] Node 2498 is no longer in the database

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Fri Sep 20 00:58:09 UTC 2013

Matthew

As I pointed out to Keith in the UK, there are a number of networking things
that you should look at.

* validate that updates are going from your node to the allstarlink site
* check that your node is listed in rpt_extnodes
* verify that your dns info is correct and the queries are answered quickly.
* check that the Internet is running correctly.

Keith

keith at goobie.org
Keith Goobie
Richmond Hill, ON, CANADA