[App_rpt-users] Distorted audio

Andreas Pleschutznig andy at ple.org
Sun Sep 22 01:17:29 UTC 2013

Hi Keith,

The way this sounded like was as if the audio is was hacked into 20ms pieces and every other piece was missing. I am pretty sure it is the combination of the specific MB and the SSD that was not OK together. That was the first problem I had with this SSD, and I am sure each of the devices on its own is perfectly fine, just not together.

--
Andreas Pleschutznig, Cell: (832) 633-7817, Sent: MacBook
 KA5PLE, Allstar: 29841, Echolonk: 884823