[App_rpt-users] AllStar Echolink

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 22 15:33:08 UTC 2013

chan_echolink is MORE then capable of running as many echolink nodes as you want,
as long as your server has MULTIPLE public IP addresses. Since IP networking is MORE then
capable of allowing multiple IP addresses on a single interface, we certainly did not want to
limit users' ability to take advantage of this characteristic (unlike any other echolink implementation
that I am aware of).

Jim WB6NIL