[App_rpt-users] Getting there!

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Wed Sep 25 01:07:26 UTC 2013

Well software seems to installed without a hitch. The URI green light is
flashing and I get a "test login" prompt. I assume this is where I type
root for login and my password I created.

So I guess next I need the radio connected and the levels set.

Where can I read more about adding lines to definitions? I'm reading up on
status reporting and adding two lines to /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf:

Is this as simple as being logged in and entering that line and adding the
info to the bottom of the file?

Thank you

Apparare Scientior
Paratus Communicare