[App_rpt-users] some more progress

Robert N. Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Wed Sep 25 02:15:33 UTC 2013

So I was able to get manual download and now my login screen shows
N1XBM/R. I also now show up on allstar link. I tried connecting to my
node (radio not connected yet) with the web transceiver I hit connect
and nothing. I tried hitting the number keys and nothing. I also tried
an automatic download of my server config and that did not appear to
work. It said my server should reboot when done and I did not get a reboot.

So I guess I am making some progress here. I need to figure out the web
transceiver and why I can not download my server config from the website.

--
Apparare Scientior
Paratus Communicare