[App_rpt-users] Help please with Beagle/LOX combination.

R.K. vk3ant at optusnet.com.au
Thu Sep 26 04:45:35 UTC 2013

Greetings,

Wonder if there is someone out there who would be kind enough to “ take me by the hand “, figuratively speaking, and guide me one step at a time, through the process of getting my Beagle/LOX combo up and running.

I have had this thing for months now and I have had some help from one fellow, but for whatever reason I just can’t get the numbers to fall in to place, so now I want to go back to the start and have another go.

Where I am currently at is, I am able to log on to another Node from my Beagle, but I believe my transmitted audio is very rough and difficult to understand, but then the next issue is, I am unable to hear the person I am connected to.

I have been following the rantings on this forum for a while now and been applying bit and pieces that I believe relevant to my situation, but I still come up short of a perfectly working combination.

I have no need for much of what many of you guys out there are doing with your gear, I am retired, wife and I do a bit of driving around the country, and all I want to do with my gear is that when we set up camp for the evening somewhere is drag the Beagle/LOX out from the back of the car, set it up and just talk. Nothing fancy.

Anyway, if any of you out there are willing to take me under your wing and guide me through the process of getting this thing working then it would be very much appreciated, please contact me off list at vk3ant at arrl.net

Thanks everyone.

Ron
VK3ANT