[App_rpt-users] iaxrpt

Bob kk6ecm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 04:01:29 UTC 2014

When I put my two nodes located on a single server into iaxrpt, and
separately connect to each, both activate the first node URI trasmit LED
when I "TRANSMIT" from either in iaxrpt; the node under
[radio-secure-proxy]. I have both nodes "register="ed in iax.conf under
[general] and as "exten => " under [radio-secure]. [radio-secure-proxy], and
"exten =*" under [radio-gui] in extensions.conf.

Did I do something incorrectly, or is this a limitation of iax and iaxrp?
I'd like to independently connect to either node on the server from iaxrpt.

By the way, under CLI, I can selectively activate, adjust, and identify
either URI, so I'm sure I don't have any USB confusion.

Thanks,

Bob

kk6ecm