[App_rpt-users] Beaglebone Black Allstar operational

Thomas Delmonego delmonego at hotmail.de
Sun Apr 6 10:21:09 UTC 2014

Thats very nice, Doug! So i have many questions to install it for a very low power system with BBB:

Do you have an install packet for the BBB?If not, is sufficient to simply install Debian wheezy 7.3 ?
Where you download AllStarLink software for this linux distribution?

I'm used for install to ITX boards the ACID packet from original site allstarlink.org.

73! Thomas, IW3AMQ