[App_rpt-users] RTCM audio level setup

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Apr 6 17:57:25 UTC 2014

I'm in the process of setting up my audio levels for my first RTCM based node.

I have setup the TX audio for 3khz of deviation using the built in test tone
on the RTCM controller (diagnostics menu).
When I do *989 to have asterisk generate the level, I have about 1.3 khz of
deviation.
The transmit audio calibration procedure is not in the manual from what I can
find.
Is there a way to get just the RTCM to keyup without the 1kc tone, and just
the PL level?  I need to get a proper setting for that.

Have I got something wrong in doing this?

Also what is a "Diode Calibration"?  It's mentioned in the manual, but there
is no description of it.

73's

--
Bryan Fields