[App_rpt-users] connection issue

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Apr 8 02:23:46 UTC 2014

Jim,

 I would go into the CLI - asterisk -rvvv  and see if there are any messages when this happens. You said you saw an error, what is the error? Also how do you have the URI connected? Directly? Have you used it with another computer where it does work? Does it show as registered in the system? Check before and after -  lsusb

Does it do it if the URI is connected to a radio or not?

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio