[App_rpt-users] Fwd: RaspberryPi Compute Module

Shane Morris edgecomberts at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:37:37 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shane Morris <edgecomberts at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] RaspberryPi Compute Module
To: Matthew Pitts <n8ohu at yahoo.com>

My guess is they want to go "deeply embedded" with this product - stuff
like washing machines, and cars, its not a computer, not on the outside,
but it has a computer in it, and a simple user interface on the outside.
Usually deeply embedded means you don't have ethernet, but of course, you
could design that into a custom I/O board.

In any case, its interesting to me, and I thought I'd highlight it to the
list, even if you can't use it for app_rpt applications, at the risk of
being OT, its good for other projects.

Thanks again!