[App_rpt-users] Changing Binding Port

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Apr 10 02:18:32 UTC 2014

I presume you are changing the IAX port from 4569 to something else. I use 4568 for my second server.

Did you change the port in your server setup at allstarlink.org? You need to change it in both places, there and in your iax.conf file for it to work.

You can have as many servers as you want on a single IP but they have to have unique ports.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio