[App_rpt-users] External Controller Plus Allstar

Wayne wayne at anywherehost.net
Fri Apr 11 16:48:34 UTC 2014

".If you mean you want to parallel app_rpt/allstar with a existing hardwired
controller, you will need to use "DUPLEX=0 & LINKTOLINK=YES" on the primary
node for that/each location.  It will give you the same fullduplex but with
no hang time etc that you can parallel with existing controller. A port on
your rc-210 if i remember them correct."

I sincerely appreciate the answer but as I mentioned I am new to Allstar. As
such I don't know how to ask the question. I received this reply and
appreciate the time it took to write. But I wonder if another user can offer
insight into wiring. Do I wire the Allstar device to Port 1 and then the
repeater to port 2? Do I keep the option of voted simulcast? Doing so only
leaves one port remaining. Am I missing something in the translation here?
Thank you. I appreciate your time.