[App_rpt-users] Acid install help

Barrett barrett1179 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 01:25:06 UTC 2014

Hello,

  I am trying to install the Acid distribution of Allstar. The computer is a
ACER Aspire M1202-U1850A Desktop PC - AMD Athlon LE-1640 2.6GHz, 2GB DDR2,
320GB HDD, DVDRW.  During installation everything seems fine until the
computer restarts and then ask to remove media after that the computer will
freeze at yum-updatesd after a while it will tell me that I have no internet
connection. Now to be honest I am new to Linux. I did install Centos 6 as a
test and it had internet also I install a copy of debian and it also had
internet. I do have a IRLP node that I wish to convert over to allstar.
Could you please point me in the right direction for installation? I ordered
a usb sound fob and also an pci parallel port. The port being for the irlp
board ver 3.

Thanks for your time and help.

KG7CHJ

40775