[App_rpt-users] Router Port Forwarding with Node 28129

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Apr 16 17:13:33 UTC 2014

Rob,

 What is your node number? Are you registered at allstarlink?

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 07:52:19 -0700
From: ae6ge at k6arp.org
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Router Port Forwarding with Node 28129

We are using a D-Link DI-624 router and have the port forwarding configured as port 4569 UDP. Outbound connections can be made by the node, but inbound can not connect. I read somewhere that there are issues with some routers and there is some configuration required on the Allstar end.
Any help would be appreciated.
--
Rob Mavis - AE6GE
President