[App_rpt-users] BeagleBone Black Allstar

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Apr 18 01:43:16 UTC 2014

Board orders are generally limited to one per order. You can get on a list to receive notification when they arrive. MCM and adafruit are two good choices.

>From the adafruit website....Board Shipments
We have shipped a total 147,031 boards to date.

April 2014 Shipments.......5,808

March 2014 Shipments......12,698

February 2014 Shipments...13,050

January 2014 Shipments....13,575

December 2013 Shipments....7,192

November 2013 Shipments....9,298

October 2013 Shipments.....7,698

For community members we have a few distributors who have agreed
to limit the numbers of boards sold per order to give more people an
opportunity to get boards. We are expecting to add a European
distributor in the next day or two as well.

We are working to get weekly shipments out to the distributors. They may
 or may not show stock depending on whether you are early or late to
their websites, how long they last, and whether or not they have been
taking back orders and have a bag log on their books. Some of the
distributors listed are not taking back orders.

We suggest that you check them regularly.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 19:06:52 -0400
From: ken at kc2idb.net
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] BeagleBone Black Allstar

In my experience, the beagle bone black has been very difficult to get. Most places get their supply from adafruit. So your best chance is to go directly to them
KenKC2IDB